Some of my pictures from my final 6 picture series... I did a story on Carsey's Barber Shop which is located on N. Court Street in Athens, OH. The shop has been past down through generations and had a lot of history.
WOW ! Fantastic photos..... It is so hard to pic my favorite... I like Carsey's barber shop, You have captured some very real people there. Also, I like Hocking Hills - that picture you took looking up the tree was very creative. I also like the picture you took of the little boy in China who was holding his umbrella.
WOW ! Fantastic photos..... It is so hard to pic my favorite... I like Carsey's barber shop, You have captured some very real people there. Also, I like Hocking Hills - that picture you took looking up the tree was very creative. I also like the picture you took of the little boy in China who was holding his umbrella.
ReplyDelete